Free Your Mind With Hypnosis For Anxiety
Watch the video below to learn more about using hypnosis to program your mind to be free of anxiety
Welcome to my Hypnotherapy for Anxiety program, where we use the power of hypnosis to help individuals overcome anxiety and take control of their minds and emotions.
I understand how overwhelming and debilitating anxiety can be. That's why I offer a range of hypnotherapy sessions specifically tailored to help individuals with anxiety. I am a certified hypnotherapist and have been trained to use the most effective techniques to help you achieve a calmer state of mind.
Our program includes:
- Initial consultation to assess your needs and create a customised treatment plan
- Hypnotherapy sessions to help you relax, control your thoughts, and overcome negative self-talk
- Techniques to build confidence and self-esteem
- Tools for you to use ongoing throughout your life after our program has finished
Hypnotherapy has been proven to be an effective treatment for anxiety, and this program is no exception. Many of my clients have reported significant improvements in their overall well-being and a reduction in anxiety symptoms.
Don't let anxiety control your life any longer. Book your 6 Session Package today or a FREE Clarity Call with me and take the first step towards a brighter, more confident future.
Start your journey to an anxiety-free life!
I saw Isaac for anxiety over a health condition…he was fantastic. I am a different person now, much calmer. Would recommend him to anyone. - KR
I highly recommend Isaac for anyone thinking about hypnosis I wish I had done it years ago the positive changes in my life have been amazing.
Michaela Gillan, Client
My 6 Session Anxiety Hypnotherapy Package
Sessions Available In Office at 380 Payneham Road, Payneham, South Australia or Online via ZOOM
Will It Work For Me?
Make Losing Weight Easy & Painless
This program is designed to help you get control of your negative thought patterns and clear out the rumination habit once and for all.
Anyone who can learn can be hypnotised – yes, this is the overwhelming majority!
Unlike a Stage Show where I am looking for naturally adept individuals who can go into hypnosis quickly and deeply to display some very high level hypnotic phenomena, the great news is that you don’t need to go that deep into hypnosis to get great results for flicking the switch in your mind to focus on more productive thought patterns.
What are the Clinical Effects Of Lifting Anxiety With Hypnosis?
Backed by evidence based approach
This study investigated the effect of hypnosis on anxiety, depression, fatigue, and sleepiness in hemodialysis patients. Twenty-nine patients 18 participated in the 15-day study. A single hypnosis session was performed on Day 8. Anxiety, depression, fatigue, and sleepiness were measured at baseline, on Day 8, and on Day 15 (HADS, MFI, ESS). Daily fatigue was also measured numerically. Anxiety, depression, and sleepiness significantly decrease after hypnosis.
Untas, A., Chauveau, P., Dupré-Goudable, C., Kolko, A., Lakdja, F., & Cazenave, N. (2013). The Effects of Hypnosis on Anxiety, Depression, Fatigue, and Sleepiness in People Undergoing Hemodialysis: A Clinical Report. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis, 61(4), 475-483. doi:10.1080/00207144.2013.810485
Understand what happens during this process
- You undergo your Virtual Gastric Banding Surgery - no this is not real surgery at a hospital with a surgeon who cuts you open. This is using Hypnosis to recreate the positive aspects on this experience which is to drastically reduce portion size. Your subconscious will feel like you have a small pouch in your stomach and that's all you can fit.
- After the first session you will receive a custom MP3 to listen to daily between sessions.
- We begin to focus on eliminating unnecessary cravings for foods that have been controlling you over the years. You will find yourself naturally fuelling your body with healthy foods.
- We focus on increasing your motivation for exercise and moving the body
- We reinforce the previous sessions and focus on challenges that may have come up during this process.
Before/After with Alyce