Are You Finished With The Smoking Habit? Just Imagine When….
- You No Longer Spend Thousands Of Dollars On Cigarettes Every Year
- You No Longer Worry About When You’re Getting A Smoking Related Illness
- You Can Travel And Not Worry About Having Cigarettes On Your All The Time
- You Breathe Fresh Natural Air In Your Lungs Again 100% Free Of Tobacco Smoke
In this Quit Smoking Hypnosis Seminar we will break down the psychology of smoking, cut the ties that have been keeping you to the habit and ultimately take away the need to smoke a cigarette so that you have the choice back again in your life. So that you can walk away from the smoking habit painlessly – allowing you to live the rest of your life as a non-smoker with all of the benefits that brings. Saving money, improving health & fitness, setting good examples for loved ones and children in your life. Ultimately becoming free again to be who you want to be moving forward.
- Registrations: Doors will be open 15 minutes prior to start time on your ticket. Be sure to come early to scan your ticket with us at the door and get settled and comfortable. We will be starting on time.
- Psychology of The Smoking Habit: We break down the real reasons why you are still smoking. What the psychology is behind the habit so you can walk away from it painlessly.
- Break Time: If you still feel like it, this is the time to have your last cigarette
- Hypnosis: This is where we tie everything together with a powerful group hypnosis session where everybody goes into hypnosis to make changes at a subconscious level.
“It has been my absolute joy to see individuals connect with this part of their minds that frees them from Limiting Beliefs that have been holding them back in their lives. To know there is a natural option within all of us to connect to and make the changes we want to see in our lives that have eluded us through Willpower, Patches, Sprays, Gums and Drugs. The changes I want to see in your life are permanent lifestyle shifts that see you identify as and consistently choose to be a non-smoker for the rest of your life. What I want for you is ultimately Freedom. The Freedom to choose again and not be trapped to a habit we know is not doing us an ounce of good. The Freedom to spend more time with our loved ones for longer. The Freedom to stop worrying about smoking related illness so that we can feel content and happy to have the confidence with the choices we make to look after ourselves… ” Isaac Lomman