Results Based Life Coaching
Welcome to my Results Based Life Coaching services, where we help individuals achieve their goals and live their best life.
Are you ready to make a change but don't know where to start?
Our program, led by certified life coach & clinical hypnotherapist, Isaac Lomman, is designed to help you unlock your potential and achieve your goals.
Isaac uses the same techniques and strategies that he has used to help thousands of people achieve success in their personal and professional lives. This program is tailored to fit your specific needs and goals, whether it's improving your relationships, career, or overall well-being.
Here's what you can expect from our program:
- Initial consultation to assess your needs and create a customised coaching plan
- Results coaching sessions to help you identify your goals and create a plan to achieve them
- Strategies to overcome limiting beliefs and negative self-talk
- Techniques to improve your productivity and time management
- Tools & strategies to help you maintain your progress after the program
This program is designed to help you achieve long-term success, not just temporary fixes. We believe that with the right tools and guidance, anyone can achieve their goals and live their best life.
If you're ready to take the next step and start living your best life, then our Results Coaching program is for you.
What I can Help With...
I have a variety of protocols to help people regain control of their weight, starting with their mindset. This typically falls into 2 categories: Weight Loss Under 20kg and Weight Loss Over 20kg.
Access a comprehensive and in depth programme to become a non smoker for the rest of your life. Includes a Video Series on the Psychology of Smoking, 1 on 1 Session in person or Online and 6 months support.
This is a list of the main areas I don’t work with at this time:
- Psychosis (Schizophrenia, Drug Induced Psychosis, Delusional Disorder)
- Manic Depression & Bipolar – Please see a Psychiatrist for help with these conditions
- Young Children Under 13 (There are other child specialists that might do better work)